Sunday February 26, 2017
10:00 AM (Ride Start)
Sourland Cycles 53 East Broad St Hopewell, NJ, 08525
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON JANUARY 25, 2017 at 7:00 PM EST
The 2017 Sourland Semi-Classic has a field limit of 125 riders, so pre-registration is highly suggested. The 2015 & 2016 events sold out during pre-registration, so we suggest you register early.
THE 2017 SOURLAND SEMI-CLASSIC IS SOLD-OUT. THE FIELDS ARE FULL; THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ON-SITE REGISTRATION
Pre-Registered Rider Check in is available at:
53 East Broad St
Hopewell, NJ, 08525
8:30 AM – 9:40 AM
1 Aid Station
Post Ride celebration
2015 Entry Fee Schedule
|Entry Type||Date Range||Adult Entry Fee||Junior (u19) Entry Fee|
|Early Registration||through 1/31/17||$30.00||$15.00|
|Standard Registration||2/1/17 – 2/12/17||$35.00||$17.50|
|Late Registration||2/13/17 – 2/21/17||$40.00||$20.00|
|* On-Site Registration||2/26/16||$45.00||$25.00|
* Space permitting
- All entries are final; no refunds. Entries are not transferable, so please don’t ask.
- The event will be held rain or shine. Normal amounts of rain will not cancel the event. However in the event of Extreme Weather (such as impassable roads, named storms, or Official Weather Warning), the organizers reserve the right to cancel the event, or reschedule it to a date of their convenience. If you cannot attend the rescheduled date, your entry will be forfeited, and a refund will not be issued. Should the event be cancelled for reasons of force majeure, entry fees will not be refunded.
- In the event of Extreme Weather, the organizers will attempt, but are not obligated to, reschedule the event to March 5, 2017.
- Registration Insurance is available via: https://www.registrationsaver.com/
- All Merchandise Sales are final; we cannot guarantee exchanges. Items not picked up at the event may be shipped to you at your expense.
•All riders are required to check in prior to the ride, and sign a waiver. Check in is open from 8:30 to 9:40 at Sourland Cycles
• This is a ride, not a race
• The roads are open to vehicular traffic; all rules of the road must be obeyed. Participants are responsible for their own safety
• Helmets are required to be worn at all times participants are on the bike
• Participants should ride in a safe and courteous manner; please stay to the right, except when passing.
• You will be riding on country roads; assume there is gravel in every turn. Be aware that some sections of roads are rough and that road surfaces vary, and there are likely to be deep potholes.
The organizers will provide a Broom Wagon to pick-up participants who can’t make it back to the finish. However there will not be an active SAG program or on-course medical assistance.
Participants are highly encouraged to carry cell phones, spare tubes, and tools. Please be courteous, and aid your fellow participants as needed.